If you are here looking for that ideal beautiful, and exotic look for your homes or offices, then you have come to the right place folks. If oriental styles interest you, then take a look at these awesome Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas. Believe me folks, you would surely be tempted to experiment these dramatic and unique designs in your homes.
An oriental style of design originates from the Asian countries which generally include countries like Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, and the countries lying in the eastern zone. The chief countries which have contributed the most in providing inspiration to these oriental designs are China and Japan. In this edition we would deal with these Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas and the principles ad aspects which need to be considered while you incorporate the same within your interiors.
An oriental style of interior designing brings almost all the kinds of Asian decorating concepts within it. Generally it has been seen that these oriental interior designs uses pale colors with dark accentuated fabrics to make the rooms cozier and to impart a luxurious feel to them. Hence if you are here to refurbish your home with these Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas, then it can be easily done by implementing few basic design concepts.
While designing your home on Chinese Oriental Interior it is essential that you take care that these few things are taken into consideration. Chinese Oriental is quite vibrant look wise, filled with colors and varied patterns. This is the ideal choice for all those individuals who would want to bring in some color, life and liveliness into their lives. Though the looks generated are slightly unusual in nature, but are truly successful in generating a relaxing, soothing and a homely feel.
Let’s discuss in detail few basic aspects pertaining to Chinese Oriental Interior Design:
- Floorings: Chinese Oriental ideas try to use simple and modest. The usage of carpets is highly minimized with extensive usage of wood and tiles. Floors can be dark as well a slight in shades but preference is given to the darker shades as they blend easily with other furnishings.
- Colors used in these Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas has a wide array of choices like shades of yellow, red, blacks, etc. You need to first choose a color scheme, and stick to the same while you are refurbishing your homes or offices. Red is one of the primary colors for the Chinese, though they also use other rich colors like blues, yellows and greens. The presence of a gold-decoration is essential in any Chinese Oriental Interior Design.
- The walls are generally plain but covered with complex patterned wall papers. Choosing wall papers with an oriental touch is essential to give that ideal Chinese Oriental Interior look, for example patterns of birds, bamboo, fish, etc. On the other hand of your home is too small in size then you can opt for pale or neutral backgrounds.
- Furniture used in the Chinese Oriental Interior Design is decorative in nature with dark shades used predominately. Most of them have exhaustive carvings. You need to decide the kind of furniture you need, heavy or simple as both goes well with Chinese Oriental Interior Design. Choose shades of glossy lacquer in colors like black or on red. The presence of awesome and striking paintings reflecting the awesome furniture is something which complements the Chinese Oriental Interior Design. Not all the furniture should be exuberantly made; instead some which forms the center of attraction should be made conspicuous by including other low-ley kind of furniture in the rooms.
- The fabrics used in these Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas are based on rich silky objects where the prime focus is given to the colors which are reflected from carpets, curtains, upholsteries, blankets, etc. Bold fabrics are chosen with bright shades of oriental colors. Incorporation of designs like lattice and sometimes dragons is quite common.
- Accessories forms one of the significant aspects to bring that authentic Chinese Oriental Interior Design look. While you look for decorative items and stuffs in the market, try to get Chinese themes like monkeys, tigers, dragons, beautiful flowers, fishes, birds, etc. Getting some blue and white pottery items would complement well with the other Chinese Oriental ideas hence never forget to include them in your designing theme.