If you are here looking for that ideal beautiful, and exotic look for your homes or offices, then you have come to the right place folks. If oriental styles interest you, then take a look at these awesome Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas. Believe me folks, you would surely be tempted to experiment these dramatic and unique designs in your homes.
Chinese Interior Design
An oriental style of design originates from the Asian countries which generally include countries like Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, and the countries lying in the eastern zone. The chief countries which have contributed the most in providing inspiration to these oriental designs are China and Japan. In this edition we would deal with these Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas and the principles ad aspects which need to be considered while you incorporate the same within your interiors.
Chinese Living Area
An oriental style of interior designing brings almost all the kinds of Asian decorating concepts within it. Generally it has been seen that these oriental interior designs uses pale colors with dark accentuated fabrics to make the rooms cozier and to impart a luxurious feel to them. Hence if you are here to refurbish your home with these Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas, then it can be easily done by implementing few basic design concepts.
While designing your home on Chinese Oriental Interior it is essential that you take care that these few things are taken into consideration. Chinese Oriental is quite vibrant look wise, filled with colors and varied patterns. This is the ideal choice for all those individuals who would want to bring in some color, life and liveliness into their lives. Though the looks generated are slightly unusual in nature, but are truly successful in generating a relaxing, soothing and a homely feel.
Chinese Interior Living Area
Let’s discuss in detail few basic aspects pertaining to Chinese Oriental Interior Design:
- Floorings: Chinese Oriental ideas try to use simple and modest. The usage of carpets is highly minimized with extensive usage of wood and tiles. Floors can be dark as well a slight in shades but preference is given to the darker shades as they blend easily with other furnishings.
- Colors used in these Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas has a wide array of choices like shades of yellow, red, blacks, etc. You need to first choose a color scheme, and stick to the same while you are refurbishing your homes or offices. Red is one of the primary colors for the Chinese, though they also use other rich colors like blues, yellows and greens. The presence of a gold-decoration is essential in any Chinese Oriental Interior Design.
- The walls are generally plain but covered with complex patterned wall papers. Choosing wall papers with an oriental touch is essential to give that ideal Chinese Oriental Interior look, for example patterns of birds, bamboo, fish, etc. On the other hand of your home is too small in size then you can opt for pale or neutral backgrounds.
- Furniture used in the Chinese Oriental Interior Design is decorative in nature with dark shades used predominately. Most of them have exhaustive carvings. You need to decide the kind of furniture you need, heavy or simple as both goes well with Chinese Oriental Interior Design. Choose shades of glossy lacquer in colors like black or on red. The presence of awesome and striking paintings reflecting the awesome furniture is something which complements the Chinese Oriental Interior Design. Not all the furniture should be exuberantly made; instead some which forms the center of attraction should be made conspicuous by including other low-ley kind of furniture in the rooms.
- The fabrics used in these Chinese Oriental Interior Design ideas are based on rich silky objects where the prime focus is given to the colors which are reflected from carpets, curtains, upholsteries, blankets, etc. Bold fabrics are chosen with bright shades of oriental colors. Incorporation of designs like lattice and sometimes dragons is quite common.
- Accessories forms one of the significant aspects to bring that authentic Chinese Oriental Interior Design look. While you look for decorative items and stuffs in the market, try to get Chinese themes like monkeys, tigers, dragons, beautiful flowers, fishes, birds, etc. Getting some blue and white pottery items would complement well with the other Chinese Oriental ideas hence never forget to include them in your designing theme.
Many believe that Victoria interior design is not just challenging, but also quite pricey for one to afford while refurnishing one’s home or office. But in reality, this is not s as you can easily create a ‘Victorian’ look in your interiors by keeping to few basic principles, even if you have a constrained budget! Is it hard to believe? Take a few minutes to go through this edition and then ask yourself is it really tough or not!
- victoria design – living area
A Victoria interior design can be easily created by using loads of profligate fabrics, wall coverings and draperies, but this does not imply that you need to spend also loads. You can get this same feel by using things lying in your house uselessly. This hence is not just a constructive way of using resources, but also an ideal way for refurbishing your homes. In case you are not much aware of these Victoria interior design ideas, then it would be best to do some research on the same. Looking into some pictures that are available online can get to a fair amount of idea on the same. If you like any designs, then you can duplicate the same, or use the essence and create your designs. On the other hand, if you have decided to get it done by a professional, then you need to break your head looking for ideas pertaining to Victoria interior design.
- victoria interior design – living hall
Today you find Victoria interior design ideas have become quite prevalent among the interior designers. If you too have decided to refurnish your house using these Victoria interior design ideas, then go ahead as here you are sure to discover few interesting facts pertaining to the same. Victoria design has become quite popular in the European cities as well as in Asian lifestyle.
There are few basic things which needs to be incorporated while you are trying to create that Victoria interior design look like :
- The use of dark rich shades is very essential and forms the fundamental element in creating a Victoria interior look. Though dark shades were used on walls, all the four were not painted with the same color.
- The presence of a fireplace was almost mandatory like a kitchen in the room. These fireplaces where generally colored with light colors and were mostly polished. The brackets used in them had curved shapes with the predominant use of white marble.
- Another important aspect which is very significant to bring in the Victoria interior design is to incorporate stained glass for windows panes. Though these are expensive when ordered, you can get your panes stained using glass colors as well!
- The introduction of wall papers had been an important aspect and got heavily popularized during the Victorian age, though the same was present in Roman era as well. Every class of individuals sued it for decorating their walls.
- The pattern used in the interiors are quite complex in nature covering the walls and ceilings. Comfy fabrics ad oriental rugs with a great love for lavish spending. For a contemporary eye, these interiors might seem messy or too much cluttered, but for an individual who loved the Victorian interiors, this is cozy and homely.
- Magnificence is whatever is done is another prime aspect which is seen in these Victoria interior design ideas. The upper class used their wealth lavishly in decorating every nook and corner of their homes with rich fabrics, plush draperies, wonderful wall papers, etc.
- Floorings were mostly made of hard wood and were kept highly polished which were covered with plush carpets during extreme winters.
- Romanticism is another significant aspect captured in these Victoria interior design ideas. This is one of the major reasons where its popularity resides. Still today, a Victorian style arouses in one’s minds those imaginary European –fairy tales that lies as good fond memories in all our hearts. Those plush draperies which wait to be touched, those awesomely carved furnishings, striking trimmings along with those Victorian customs and rubrics of decorum makes one lost in a different world all together.
- Victoria Interior Design – Dining Hall
The interiors used in the Victorian age were truly unique in nature and getting your home redesigned in the same fashion would be like bringing in royalty to your home. So when is your home getting that royal tough folks? Just contact us if you need any help on your design.
Decorating your homes with a black and white interior design successfully creates an awesome dramatic feel to the beholder. The knack in incorporating this black and white interior design is all about the technique you use in blending these two powerful colors to give your home a sleek look of those New York flats or probably a casual contemporary look of an eclectic chalet. It’s upon you to change the look of your home for the better.
- black and white bedroom
You first need to decide on the way you want your home to look before you start with your designing black and white interior ideas. You need to settle on that right combination between these colors to give it the right look and feel which would be able to accentuate the energies and positive vibes surrounding your space. Many might feel that these are boring and sublime colors which could make the ambience dull, but in reality these combination of black and white interior design can give your room the ideal contemporary appearance which you have been carving for. Black in itself is not just bold, but also a daring color, whereas on the other hand white is lighter and airy in nature. In combination these black and white interior design gives your rooms loads of vitality and forms the ideal bonding agent to unify them together.
- black and white wardrobe design
Even if you are decorating a small hut, or a modern flat, black and white interior in itself is a style statement. It has an aura of its own which cannot be actually explained.
Let’s enumerate few basic ways by which you can incorporate this black and white interior design in your homes:
- black and white tv console
- Getting the walls painted white if you have decided to get black furniture. White color would give your room the much required space and an airy feel and this combination would successfully create divergence which would prevent the rooms from looking overstuffed.
- Getting the trims painted black can add more contrast to your rooms with those awesome white walls. These black trim walls would be able to bring that unifying force with the black accessories used like iron vases, etc.
- It is essential that you choose fabrics which would go well with the style of your rooms. If you have opted for a contemporary black and white interior design then it would be ideal to go for circle or geometrical shapes for accentuating the modern looks.
- While balancing black and white interior design you can very well used different patterns in different rooms but it is important that you do not allow one pattern to suppress the other. Using splashes of these combinations would enable you to keep the rooms from being overwhelming.
- The other ideal way would be to add architectural aspects with the same combination colors to add more flair in your rooms. Black –wainscoting gives an elegant touch to your rooms whereas these black and white combination tiles make the space all the more airy. Furthermore these black cabinets give a contemporary look to kitchens and bathrooms.
- Some use checked fabrics of this same combination to add some more life to the rooms. Stripes of this same combination is another option which one an go for while choosing these black and white interior design
- Choosing bold colors giving a contrasting effect adds to the life in the rooms. You can also add colors like light green, lemon yellow shades, peacock blue, etc as ideal complementary colors which would make your room all the more lively. Using these varied colors on pillow covers, lamp shades. Rugs, curtains, etc can be the ideal choice to make your rooms come alive. These different colors would bring more life into your rooms.
Need help in designing your dream home with black and white theme? Do contact us for help – with no obligation.
If you are looking for industrial interior design, which is recycled as well as one which has hefty mannish finishes, then you have come to the right place folks. Many might have heard of decorating their homes or refurbishing them with modern or contemporary styles based on country themes, chic styles, ancient styles, oriental, Victorian, etc, but few might have thought of going for the in trend industrial interior design. It is one kind of an interior design which is gradually getting a strong foothold in the markets of interior designing.
- Industrial in-trend design
Industrial interior design is seen generally in high lofts and in various kinds of living areas which had been used for industrial purposes as well. Today in this edition we would tell all your readers on how you can successfully achieve an industrial interior design within the budget constraints you have in hand. When described in a crux, industrial interior design is all about surfaces which are rough, uneven having unfinished looks. It is mostly concerned as well as related to industry in almost all its aspects look wise. An individual who has incorporated an industrial interior design would get to see his or her home decorated or designed to look like a factory. Seems weird, but many love to go for varied looks and keep experimenting with various kinds of interiors to see which looks ideal in their homes.
- industrial look – Toliet Area
Few things to note while you work upon industrial interior design:
- The design or the interiors needs to look uneven and have a rough finish.
- Have the walls get a word down look finish.
- Not just unpainted walls, but even accessories needs to be set as per industrial interior design theme else the whole set up might look absurd clashing with each other.
- Opt for steel or iron furniture if you are looking to create a contemporary industrial interior design.
- Adding some kind of iron, steel or metal furniture would accentuate the industrial interior design.
- The beams of ceilings as well as pillars need also to have an unfinished looks which would enhance the industrial interior design which has been incorporated in the home.
- Using some kind of accessory which is related to industries or factories would enhance the look which has been created.
- Old worn out things, equipment’s, etc can be ideal things to be kept as show piece items when you are trying to give your room an industrial feel. Stuffs like old items, worn out things, useless metallic junk, vaults, etc can be ideal options foe recreating that industrial effect in your rooms.
- The best part of the industrial interior design is the fact that one can easily attain the same within the given budget, as these are highly cost effective in nature.
- Getting a combination of worn out and brick walls is the best finish you can give to your room to provide that ideal industrial interior design.
- Wood is also an ideal option to resort to while you are refurbishing your home to give it an industrial look as it adds to the warmth of the place enhancing the industrial decor which one had been aiming for. Furthermore, wood also aids in softening the roughness which has been created by the presence of metals and other rough and uneven surfaces
- Toilet design 2
As most of this industrial design comes cheap, hence any one can opt for the same but very few have the guts to experiment with such weird tastes. We all love soothing environment, cozy and beautiful, but who among us are there who belong to that rough and tough party? If you are then it is the ideal interior for you folks, so give it a go! Contact us for more information – with no obligation.
Who does not love to live in interiors designed elegantly? A well-furnished house is something which one loves to dwell in. It gives a cozy feel not just to those who live in it, but also to those who come or visit it. Japanese, have always been known for leading their lifestyle in a unique way. Their living standards have attracted many interior designers to adopt many of their interior decoration and furnishing ideas.
- Living Area
It said that a human being is a product of the environment. Very true indeed, and after a long tiring day when you come back home, to relax and unwind oneself, a cozy environment is all that one expects. That’s exactly what you find when you enter a home which has been designed on the basis of contemporary Japanese interior design ideas. The interiors used for a place needs to go with the use to which it is being out into. For, e.g. if it is a bedroom, the same should be designed with soothing colors. On the other hand a discotheque should have bright colors, interchanging the same would be absurd!
- Japanese Modern Interior Living Room
Japanese have always been keen in keeping to a particular lifestyle irrespective of the varied changes which the world has seen in interiors and furnishings. Japanese interior designs are based upon the simplistic concepts which are relaxing and soothing to an individual’s mind and body. They generally base their interior designs ideas on the concept of ‘ma’ which implies the distance or the space lying between the two objects which forms the essential criteria of ancient as well as contemporary Japanese interior design.
The concept of ‘Ma’ is defined as the realization which communicates a kind of sensation upon the person who enters the room. This is quite simple to learn and implement. Say for example if you need to place a sofa or a bed in a room, you would need to focus on the space which would surround the item for creating the right ambience. This technique is quite useful in the ‘Zen’ design where one brings together simplicity and know-how fact to face. The interior designers tend to base their designs targeting simplicity and used mostly natural materials like rattan, bamboo and wood in most of the designs. Dark wood is quite a popular usage with the use of wood is high as it generates cleaner lines and better shapes. Moreover the use of furniture is minimized in Japanese interiors.
- Living Area Design 2
The ‘Zen-like’ concept that is used in the interiors has become quite popular in the eastern regions of the world with a high demand for modern contemporary Japanese interior. Many countries have also incorporated these Japanese and Zen designs in their lifestyle as well. Defining ancient or modern Japanese is really tough as it encompasses both traditional as well as contemporary aspects. It brings together varied kinds of styles as well as designs which are really tough to define but there are few basic principles on which these interiors are based like:
- There is a great importance given to privacy hence all the interiors are designed incorporating the same, whether in home or offices, like using paper screen ( known as shoji) which not only allows light to enter but also gives privacy to the person.
- Whether ancient or modern Japanese, there is a great importance given to simplicity as well as space. Things are never cluttered around.
- The resources available are used efficiently where the rooms made are multi-functional in nature utilizing space to the maximum. Like using folding beds, walls with shoji screens (which can be folded to join the rooms in day), etc
- Traditionalist features still remains in all kinds of modern Japanese interior design like the use of Fusama (Sliding panels made of wood, cloth or paper), Shoji (wooden frame screen with translucent panes of paper), Tatami (Rice straw floors), Tokonoma (a kind of alcove used mainly in living rooms), etc.
- There is a great preference given to usage of natural materials like wood, bamboo, silk, rice straw, paper, etc.
- Usage of passive colors and diffused light is another important aspect in modern Japanese interior design.
To know more about modern contemporary Japanese interior design ideas, or to get some quotes for getting your office or home designed, contact us for more information – with no obligation.